Monday, May 16, 2011

Outdoor Spaces

With summer quickly approaching, I have been checking out some beautiful outdoor spaces.  Unfortunately, in my city apartment, I have zero outside space, but my home in the suburbs has a patio and a nice back yard.  Nothing special, but with some potted plants, it is a pretty outside space.  Check out these beauties, what I would give to have an outdoor space like these:
Love the pink and white.  Such a girly place that I am totally in love with.  I could see having late afternoon lunches with some delicious drinks.
I'm pretty sure I would actually never leave this place.  I love the pink, it really is a great color for summertime.
Love the big clock and the candles.  Charming and unexpected.
Clean, crisp, and beautiful.
Wouldn't you love to lounge out here with a good book and then fall asleep under the shade?  I sure would!
I adore outdoor fireplaces.  This one looks just about perfect.
Again, love the outdoor couch.  And that big table is perfect for dinner, or late night snacks!

All images via House Beautiful







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!