Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EdenFantasys

Oh EdenFantasys...how I love you.  As I've said before, EdenFantasys is the one-stop shop for all of your adult shopping needs.  And seriously, they have something for everyone.  Plus, with super-fast and extremely discrete shipping (free on orders over $59), a free gift with every order, and extremely competitive prices, how can you say no?

I recently placed a huge order with EdenFantasys, and the shopping process was amazing!  Easy to find what I wanted and place my order, I got emails letting me know the order was placed and another when the order was shipping, and I got everything I ordered later that week!  The entire order was sent out in one shipment, came in a plain white box, and everything was perfect!!


Although I won't spill the beans on everything I purchased, I will tell you about my absolute favorite thing of the order.  
This Heart Warmer massager...simply heaven!  All you have to do is bend the silver disk inside, and the heart heats up!  It makes for the perfect massager, and I am seriously obsessed.  Best of all, all you have to do is boil it for 10 minutes after use, and it is ready to use again!  The silver disk just needs to be bent...and you're ready to go.  

So go check out EdenFantasys for all of your body massage needs.  I promise you...you won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!