Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bold Color

I've been browsing through some of my favorite magazine's websites tonights, check out the new beautiful designs they are currently sharing.  I have to admit...I get about 6 or 7 magazines per month, but I have been so busy they have literally piled themselves into a mountain waiting for me to read them.  I have like 5 months of magazines to catch up on.  Oops!

Anyways, check out this beautiful house shown by Traditional Home.  They are calling it "suburban house with great color," and my oh my...great it is.  I was literally drooling with each picture I looked at.  Here are some of my favorites:
Entry and the front hallway.  I absolutely adore that wallpaper.  And check out the beautiful design on the sides of the stairs.  Stunning
Hello gorgeous.  Love the sunburst mirror!  And the different shades and patterns of green are such a fun bright mix!
Again, same beautiful paper from before, and I just love the dresser.  I want to move this into my own house.  Pretty pleaseee

Guest bedroom.  Yellow and black make it so warm and inviting.  I would like to be a guest here
Back of the dining room chairs.  Love the unexpected pattern.
Love the master bedroom.  I need to figure out how to beautify my nightstand.

All images via Traditional Home




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!