Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bathrooms

I don't know about you, but I truly love looking at pictures of bathrooms.  I personally would love to have a big, bright white bathroom with a soaking tub where I could just sit and relax.  Sounds like heaven to me.  Check out some of these cute spaces:
So cute! I love the sinks!

A bit more modern than I would prefer, but I love the grey, white, and pops of pink.  Plus, you know I love me that chandelier.  

And of course, who isn't always looking for ways to better organize their bathroom space.  Check out some of these great organizational ideas.
Color-coded towels.  Perfect for your children, or overnight guests!  A simple but clever way to differentiate between who's towel is whose.
Sliding drawers within the cabinets.  Perfect
Again...more drawer organizers.  This level of organization makes my heart happy.
Hanging cubicles.  The perfect way to add some extra storage.
Triple towel rack...one for each person in the family.  Another way to keep your towels separate from one another.

All images via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!