Monday, May 9, 2011

Officially a Graduate

Well hey now!  Sorry for my brief interruption this weekend, but as a I said earlier, it was my graduation weekend!  I graduated from UIC's College of Nursing with my BSN, as well as from UIC's Honors College.  Now all I have to do is pass the NCLEX-RN exam and I will be an official nurse!  Let me tell you...I cannot wait for this exam to be over.  I still have appx. 4-6 weeks before I will be able to test, so right now I am taking a review class to prepare.  School the week after graduation=no fun.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Before the Honors College graduation

After the nursing graduation

The fam :)

I will be back this week with more beautiful design photos.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!