Monday, May 30, 2011

Mudrooms

I must admit, I've always wanted a mudroom.  I think they can be the perfect little space to throw your jacket and your shoes when you get home, and offer a great storage place for your winter gear, rain gear, etc.  A simple room to keep everything in order.  These two mudrooms make me drool.  
I love the idea of each family member having their own cubby.  Perfect place for shoes, jackets, backpacks, etc.  And it looks neat and organized.

Hello luxury mudroom.  Again, each family member can have their own space, but this is just true beauty.  And the extra cabinets offer even more storage...and who couldn't use more storage space?  So beautiful.

I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful, very warm Memorial Day!!

Images via DecorPad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!