Friday, May 27, 2011

Chicago

As you may or may not know, I am currently living in downtown Chicago.  When I was growing up, we lived in the Northwest Suburbs, about 40 minutes outside of the city.  When I began college, I moved downtown, and I absolutely love it!  I'm currently planning on moving to a different area of the city when my lease is up in July, and I am beyond excited about moving.

Anyways, I have decided to share my great love of Chicago with y'all.  I'm going to try to do at least a weekly post about my different "favorites" in the city...restaurants, bars, parks, etc. I think it will be a fun way to mix up the blog (and hopefully be a fun way to encourage me to further explore this fabulous city)! So stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!