Monday, May 16, 2011

In Need of Some R&R

Yikes...what a day.  To start, I had graduate school orientation, and basically just signed the next 2.5-3 years of my life away.  After just finishing school and graduating, that is a little stressful.  Then I got a strange call from a billing company saying I owe money...its looking like someone has stolen my identity.  WAHHH?!?  I'm still trying to figure everything out, but someone set up all their utilities using my name and number in an apartment that is not mine and not even by where I live.  Stress stress stress.

Check out this beautiful bedroom.  I think I'd like to curl up here for the next few days with a stack of magazines and a good book and catch up on reading and sleep.


Love the huge windows and the beautiful fireplace.  The ceiling and the white colors make it light, bright, and airy.  I just love it.

Image via DecorPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!