Thursday, April 26, 2012

EdenFantasys

Time for another post about my undying love for EdenFantasys.  Surely by now you have checked out their site right?  If not...get out from under the rock you are living under and check it out!  EdenFantasys is a one-stop shop for all of your adult shopping needs.  They carry a huge variety of products, from sex toys to lingerie, bath products to gag gifts and games.  Their selection of products is huge, and always expanding.  Plus, they offer free shipping on all orders over $59, and you get to pick out a FREE gift with every single purchase.  Not to mention they always have great sales and specials going on, so you are bound to get some great deals.

Since I've recently shared my weight loss story with you, I thought it would be fun to search for some new lingerie.  EdenFantasys carries a huge selection of lingerie, and I'm a big fan.  There is a big range of styles, colors, prices, etc...so you can definitely find something that you are looking for.  I absolutely love wearing lingerie, whether I am with the bf or just by myself, because it is always nice to feel a little sexy when you are going to bed.

I feel like since I have dropped a few pounds, the variety of lingerie that I can wear had now expanded, and I'm pumped to add some new pieces to my collection.  Some of my favorites?






Got any favorites?  I  just added most of these to my cart...so they should be arriving to my house shortly! I can't wait to wear them all :)

Besides lingerie, EdenFantasys carries tons of other products, so you should definitely check them out.  To make their site even sweeter, they are currently offering 20% off your entire purchase with the code "XOXO".  With all of the other great deals going on right now, you definitely don't want to miss you!  Enjoy shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!