Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Re-Vamp!

So, I've been blogging for quite a while now, but I have recently decided that I am going to do some major changes to my blog.  Big, big changes.  Since I started this blog, it has been basically about one of my passions in life...home design/decorating.  Of course, there have been a splatter of other posts along the way, but the majority of my posts have been about design.  And while I still do love this and still look at design photos, I'm getting a bit tired of blogging about them all of the time.

Since this is my little corner of the internet, I am going to start sharing more about me.  My life, what I am doing with my life.  Over the past few months, I have started making conscious effort to live a healthier life, which has led to me feeling healthier and more fulfilled!  I am working out everyday, eating well, and trying to be as earth conscious as possible.  I want to share workouts, recipes, tips, and learn from other people about the same!  

Since spring is always a good time for a fresh start, thats what I'll be doing.  Cheers to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!