Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Luxury Laundry Room

Some people think that decorating a laundry room is a waste of time and money, especially if it is in the basement, or some unseen corner of their house.  I, on the other hand, have to disagree.  I think that the laundry room should be considered as any other room in your house...and should be fixed up when possible!  Of course, its not going to be the first room on your list to decorate, but I don't think it should be completely ignored.  Check out this amazing laundry room...
Gorgeous, no?  Love the wallpaper and the beautiful sink faucet!  Plus, the tinted glass cabinets offer the perfect storage space, without exposing everything to the world.  I love their use of tin containers to hold towels, and other important laundry needs.  So perfect :)

Image via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!