Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Living in Pink and Brown

Gorgeous, eh?  I feel like this is a simple, feminine chic room.  I of course love the pops of pink.  But what I mostly love is that beautiful coffee table.  It looks HUGE, and is perfect for a comfortable family room.  I find that big coffee tables are nice to add balance to the room, ad well as for usable space within the room.

I've been absent around here lately, but for good reason.  Today I actually had a job interview for what seems to be the perfect job, so I'm seriously crossing my fingers that I get a call back! I move into my new place for good Sunday, have my last day of work tomorrow, and start school again Monday.  I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get prepared, but I'm excited about the future and everything it has to offer!

Image via DecorPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!