Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to the Daily Grind

Howdy friends! I've been a bit absent around here lately...but I have a good explanation as to why.  I started back at school again this week!  Like many people, this was my first week of school, but unlike many people...it was my first week in graduate school! Yikes! Its been four days, and let me tell you, I am already completely overwhelmed.  I had to drop a class yesterday because I could tell that it was going to be more than I could handle.  Basically all of my classes are online, and are focused on independent learning.  I am not used to this, so it is going to be a big adjustment.

And since I will be spending so much time at home sitting at my desk behind my computer or with my nose buried in a book, of course I started looking at images of beautiful office spaces (yet again...I know!). I came across one of the most perfect offices I think I have ever seen:
Seriously...HELLO BEAUTIFUL! I love the huge desk, and all of the storage this space offers! I would be able to have a storage spot for all my books, notebooks, folders, pens, papers, highlighters, etc. and would still be surrounded by beauty! I would die for an office space like this.

For now, I am left studying in my bedroom.  But I actually love my bedroom, and I do have a great study area set up.  I think pictures should be coming soon :)

Good luck to anyone else starting school this week!  For anyone who has suffered through online classes...any tips or words of advice?  They would be greatly appreciated!

Image via DecorPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!