Sunday, August 21, 2011

HGTV: Best of Designers' Portfolios-Kitchen Style

Whenever I get an email related to design, I save it in my inbox until I have time to read through it more thoroughly.  And that often involves blogging about it, because there is usually some mega eye-candy.  Check out some of HGTV's best designer's kitchen portfolios.  They've got me drooling, how about you?
I love this eating area! Its huge, making it the perfect space for a dinner party or family get together.  And the color combination is really making me smile today.
Although the marble backsplash is a little overload for me, I love the general feel and layout of this kitchen.  The gorgeous island offers a great space for people to gather during meal prep.
Again, the green walls are too much for my taste, but this kitchen is stunning! The shape and architecture of the ceiling make it totally unique.  And I love the wine rack in the island.
Such a long kitchen! I love how bright and open it feels.
Dark and modern, but very elegant.  I like the rounded island/breakfast bar.

Which is your favorite kitchen?

Images via HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!