Wednesday, August 10, 2011

EdenFantasys

Like I've said again and again...EdenFantasys is seriously one of my absolute favorite online shopping sites.  If you're not yet familiar with their site, you sure are missing out!  EdenFantasys is a one-of-a-kind adult shopping site, where they have everything you could imagine! From lingerie to massagers, vibrators to role play games, oils to erotic DVDs...they've got it all! Best of all, they offer free shipping on all orders over $59, shipping is extremely fast, and completely discrete! Nobody will know what kind of goodies you have hidden underneath that brown cardboard package.  Plus, with a free gift with every purchase, how can you go wrong?!  Right t now, they are offering your choice of one of six free gifts, or a free teeshirt! So awesome!

Every time I decide to shop on EdenFantasys, I could seriously get lost in the website for hours.  There are so many different products, it is so fun to look through them all and try to decide what to buy.  Tonight, I decided to review a few things I have purchased in the past, and let you know my take on how I thought they were.


First, the Shunga Massage Candle in Vanilla.  I love this candle! It has a wonderful scent that is not too strong.  It comes with a little spoon to help get the melted wax out, which is helpful because there is no pouring lip on the candle tin.  The wax comes out at a great temperature, doesn't leave behind a greasy residue, and of course, smells wonderful! If you love massage candles, this is definitely a great one to try.
I also really love these heated massagers.  I don't have these exact ones, I have one that is heart shaped, but I'm not seeing it on their website anymore.  However, they are the exact same thing, just different shapes.  These things are AMAZING!  All you do is bend that silver disk inside, and they instantly get very warm.  They stay warm for quite a while, and they give an awesome massage! When your done, you just have to boil them in water for like 10 minutes, and they are good to go for the next time.  Seriously...these are amazing! You must try them!
Another thing I love is the Pheromones Massage Oil in citrus basil.  This massage oil goes great with the heated massager I talked about above, and takes a massage from regular to extraordinary.  I love the scent, and it is not too oily or greasy.  And its inexpensive price makes it even better!

Check out EdenFantasys for more great massagers, oils, candles, and so much more! I promise you...you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!