Sunday, August 21, 2011

Colorful Bathrooms

Apparently I have bathrooms on my mind lately, eh?  Sometimes, I tend to shy away from color because I'm afraid that it will be too bold, too overwhelming, or simply not the right shade.  Neutrals are easier to work with, but can leave a room feeling boring and almost neglected.  Check out these beautiful bathrooms, that really work with color to make the space unique and unforgettable!
You know that I love pink.  And I think this bathroom is tasteful, without being overwhelming.  The wall color is light enough so make the space gorgeous instead of obnoxious.  Plus, the wainscoting prevents floor to ceiling pink, which probably would put people into sensory overload. I love.
Mostly neutral, but very bold colors.  I love the chandelier over the tub! And the simple pops of color brighten the space up so that it is elegant, not dark and dreary!
So fun! The bright green and the white subway tiles make the room bright and cheerful.  And I love that apothecary jar above the toilet!
I love the turquoise blue contrasting with the dark wood and the white sinks.  BTW, those sinks are awesome!!
At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about this bathroom.  But I have decided that I love it.  The elegant features, such as the chandelier, the bathtub faucet, and the intricate cabinet really make this room beautiful.
Hello yellow! I like it against the grey tiles.  
Here is a tasteful orange room.  I love the long orange rugs.  Plus, the grey and white striped towels against the orange provide some neutral balance.
More green! I love it against the black and white.  My aunt recently painted her master bathroom lime green, and has the rest white and black like this room.  Its pretty and bright, helpful for those difficult mornings when you don't want to get up.
Here, I love the neutrals with the pop of red.  It is understated yet bold.  And I love that shower curtain very, very much.
WOW! Bold and bright.  I love love love the mirrored cabinet, love the sink and the crystal candle holders. This is the perfect bathroom for a rock star :)

Images via HGTV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!