Thursday, July 7, 2011

Studying in the Summer?

Studying any time of the year can be difficult, but in the summer, it is nearly impossible.  I have my nursing licensure exam exactly one week from today, and studying is getting to be harder and harder.  I would much rather be going out and doing fun things than sitting inside review notes and taking practice tests online.  No fun :(

Perhaps if I had a beautiful library, studying would be just slightly more tolerable.
This space is just stunning.  I love the pink lamp against the dark colors of the bookshelves.
Such a cozy place.  I could sit in that chair and read for hours.
Although that couch might be more conductive to a good nap instead of studying, this room makes me want to pull out my Kindle and start a good book.

All images via House Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!