Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Flood: Part 2

Its been about 4 days since The Flood, and we still have so much work to do.  I am absolutely exhausted, I don't think I've ever been so tired in my whole life.  Today was my first day back at work...so my day is work, go home and work on the house, then head to my aunt's to sleep because I no longer have a bedroom.  Usually before I go to bed, I try to catch up on emails and blogging, plus I am still trying to catch up on laundry that got wet during the flood.  Utterly exhausting.

I wanted to leave you with some more pictures of the flood.  
The bar.  Which coincidentally we were enjoying just a few hours before.  :(
The couch.  Which has since been cut up using a saw and thrown out.
My bathroom.  The cabinet still has to be ripped out.
My poor, poor beloved desk.
Lovely, eh?

I'll try to post pictures soon of what the basement looks like now.  We have the carpet up, drywall out, and mostly emptied out.  Insurance inspectors are coming tomorrow, so hopefully we can start the remodel soon.  Fingers crossed!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!