Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Room

As I said in my last post, I'm moving in two weeks.  Weeee!  I seriously can't wait! I'm going to be living in a beautiful apartment overlooking Lake Michigan.  The view is stunning.  But one of the best things about moving is getting to decorate a whole new space and make it your own.  One of the worst things is packing, but thats not the point of this post.

I've recently decided to order new bedding for my new bedroom.  It just so happens that this will be my 4th bedding set in 4 years.  Yeah...oops.  I kind of have an obsession with buying new bedding.  I really love the set I bought last year, its black and white damask, but I decided I want a change.  Wanna see what is soon to be gracing my bed?
I love it.  I've been wanting grey bedding, but everything I was finding had some sort of obnoxious print or pattern.  Mostly like tree branches or other things.  Really not my style.  This is crisp and clean, and I love it.  I have the entire bedding set sitting in my cart, I just have to get up off the couch to get my credit card to order it.

Also, after a lot of hunting, I finally found a beautiful sunburst mirror that will be hanging above my bed.  I really wanted to get an upholstered headboard, but because I have a knack of changing my mind, I decided a wall decoration would be a better choice for now.  I'll definitely be posting pictures once I move!

Bedding via Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!