Monday, July 18, 2011

Its Official...

I'm a REGISTERED NURSE!! woohoo!  I took the NCLEX, which is the nursing licensure exam, on Friday, and was able to get my results today.  A big fat PASS!
I cannot even explain how excited and relieved I am!  I feel like I can finally enjoy the rest of my summer, besides applying for jobs.  I am moving in two weeks, and was able to pack up almost my entire apartment between yesterday and today.  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is going to be a great rest of the summer!

For now, I am off to celebrate my new title :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats Erin! I'm so happy for you! Next time we're in the same town I'll celebrate with you! I also wanna come see the new place soon! Good luck with the job thing, I'm sure you will find one in NO time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!