Monday, July 4, 2011

More 4th of July Decor

For anyone having a 4th of July party today, I figured I'd share some beautiful last-minute decorating ideas.  I think that the decorations make a party, so for me, it is all about the presentation.  

I love the mix of patterns.  And giving your guests some fireworks/snappers as a party favor or place marker is so festive!

Is this not the most beautiful picnic?  I love the pillows.  This would be so great for watching the fireworks, with a full basket of food and some great drinks!
Such a cute way to present sparklers.  Again, these could be used as place holders, or could be spread out on the table to pick up later.
Such a cute table setting! I love the idea of using a flag as a tablecloth.  What could be more festive?

All images via HGTV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!