Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EdenFantasys: O-Award Winners

If you've been following my blog for any length of time, then you know how much I love EdenFantasys.  In fact, many other people must love them too, as they were recently awarded the O-Award for Outstanding Online Retailer!  How awesome!  The O-Award is awarded to online adult retailers who accomplish outstanding things in the adult industry, including having outstanding brands, products, and customer service!

As if that doesn't sound like reason enough to love them, let me share with you some reasons why EdenFantasys is one of my favorite online shops!

1. I definitely agree that they carry fabulous brands and products.  The sheer amount of products can be mind-boggling, you can get lost searching for just the right product.  Which I love.  I hate being limited.  And they seriously have something for everyone.
2. I can't say I've ever had to deal with EdenFantasys customer service before, but that is probably because it is AWESOME!  I've always received my packages super quickly, everything has always been shipped, nothing missing from the order, nothing broken.  Its awesome!
3. Free gift with any purchase.  Nothing makes me happier than getting something for free.  And getting something for free with EVERY purchase is awesome.
4. Discrete shipping.  Which is a must in my book.  I don't need the whole world guessing whats inside.  Its my business, not anybody elses.

So head on over and check out EdenFantasys, where I swear you will love what you find.  Put that O-Award to the test...you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!