Monday, June 4, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 4

I work as a nurse in a pediatrician's office, so Mondays are always crazy days for us.  We see all the kids who got sick over the weekend, on top of all the physicals and everything else already scheduled.  They're nuts.  Unfortunately, today I was experiencing some pretty significant hip pain at work.  Worse than it has been lately, which makes me quite nervous.  Therefore, I took it easy tonight so as to not further aggravate the area.

The Workout
90 minutes of hot Ashtanga yoga.  It was glorious.  The class was packed tonight but I left feeling sweaty and refreshed.  Not the cardio workout I would have liked, but I had less than zero motivation to swim tonight.

The Eats
Breakfast: Protein Pancakes
Lunch: A glorious fruit salad of watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi + a few pretzel Goldfish
Dinner: A fruit salad of watermelon, pineapple, and kiwi eaten in the parking lot of the gym before yoga
Snack: 1/2 cup each of Chocolate + PB Cheerios

Hoping to get a good cardio workout in tomorrow.  Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!