Monday, June 18, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 18

What a busy, busy day.  I tried this morning to get up and go to the gym before work, but that was an epic fail.  I got up to my alarm, contemplated going for all of 0.3 seconds, and then reset my alarm and went back to bed.  Oh well.  Work was a busy Monday, as usual, and then I went straight from work to physical therapy, then straight to the gym.  Its 9 pm and I just walked in the door to the house for the first time since I left this morning.

I'm getting really good at eating my meals in the parking lot :)

The Workout
60 minutes of PT left me pretty darn sore, so I had a weak workout tonight
55 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 5.77 miles

The Eats
Lots and lots of fruit
Plus protein pancakes and a Clif bar
And some cheerios for good measure
They ordered from Lou Malnati's (aka the best pizza ever if your not from Chicago) at work today, and I was so proud that I resisted.  Happy dance for me.

Tomorrow I WILL be getting up early to go to the gym, so its off to bed shortly.  Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!