Saturday, June 16, 2012

Juneathon 2012: Day 16

So I totally skipped yesterday.  We had a crazy day at work, and by the time I got home, my hip was throbbing so bad it hurt to even sit.  And since I'm getting closer everyday to running, I didn't want to make it worse.  So I basically just slept all night.  It was great.

I woke up early this morning refreshed and in no pain...so off to the gym I went:

The Workout
45 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 4.75 miles-varying resistance
75 minute spin class
10 minutes on the stair master-it was my first time trying this since my injury, and I was able to do it with only very minimal pain

I'm finally feeling like I'm healing up!  Woo hoo!
I'm off to enjoy this beautiful weekend.  I hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!