Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweetest Dreams

Bedrooms are often such a beautiful room full of hidden potential.  From my experience, people focus so much on their children's bedrooms, and so frequently neglect their own.  And if you ask me...that is not okay!  Your bedroom is the most necessary space for relaxation, allowing you to recover from your busy days and prepare for the next one.  Why wouldn't you want to do this in ultimate luxury and beauty?  Check out some of my favs:
Such a cute guest bedroom.  Love the white with all the bright colors.
Perfect use of vintage suitcases.  Such a fun, unique look.
You know I love me some pink.  The shade of pink in this room is beautiful.  It feels especially relaxing with the soft brown colors.
Love the pink and green.  The exposed brick makes it so unique, but the colors make it warm and inviting.
I'm obviously loving pink right now (as always).  LOVE that bed.
Great use of the loft space.  This feels like a beach house or something, definitely the perfect place for some R&R.
Shabby chic.  Love it.  Adore the nightstand.  I want.
Love the black and white.  The pop of green is a fun splash.
Love the trunk in the middle.  My oh my its perfect.
So inviting.  I love all the seating space besides the bed.

Tell me...what is your favorite bedroom above?

All images via Country Living










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!