Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July Decor

Can you believe the 4th of July is already within the next week?  I can't believe it!  For me, July 4th always feels like the highlight of summer, and after it is over, summer seems to go so quickly.  I feel like it has just started, so I'm a bit sad that it is already this time of year.  However, it is my favorite holiday ever, and I can't wait to celebrate with my family and friends.  And of course, Miss Martha Stewart has some fabulous decorating ideas I just had to share.








I'm throwing a BBQ on Sunday, which is the day of the fireworks around here.  It will be filled with plenty of food, games, drinks, and hopefully some cute decorations if I can find some time this week.  What are you doing to celebrate our independence day?


All images via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!