Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Designer Lust: Tobi Fairley

Tobi Fairley is an amazing interior designer I came across on the Traditional Home website.  Based out of Arkansas, she specializes in early-friendly design.  Her rooms designed for an energy-efficient charity showhouse in Hot Springs, Arkansas were featured in Traditional Home, and they are so fun and full of color.  Definitely brings new light to earth-friendly design.
I love the turquoise desk.  Beautiful pop of color!  And the gold frames above look stunning above the turquoise.
Love the curio cabinet.  And all the different colors look so put together, despite them being colors I would probably never pair together.
Beautiful coral frames.  I love the picture-frame wall.


Love the bar area.  And those lamps are fabulous.

I'm dying to see more of her work.  If it is as stunning as this, I think I am going to be in love!

All images via Traditional Home






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!