Monday, June 20, 2011

HGTV: Best Kitchens of 2011

After doing the HGTV best baths of 2011, I also wanted to show some of the best kitchens of 2011.  Some of them are so beautiful and so unexpected, I just love them,
I believe this was the overall winner for 2011.  Although it is not my style, I think this kitchen is absolutely stunning.  Its HUGE, and everything works together.  That range is making my jealously shine, I just love it!

The natural stones and the bright light make this kitchen feel relaxed and informal, despite the beautiful dark wood.  

That huge kitchen window with the beautiful view adds so much to this kitchen.  It is simple but very well designed, I love the curved island countertop.

Natural stones must be the new things in kitchen design.  Me likie.

I love the dark cabinets and the beautiful backsplash.  This is a modern kitchen that still feels very inviting.

Love love love.  And you know every reason why :)

All images via HGTVpro




1 comment:

  1. The second kitchen, the one with all the stones, made me drool. I WANT THAT.

    love you,
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!