Saturday, June 18, 2011

HGTV: Best Baths of 2011

I was recently clicking through the HGTV website, and came across the best kitchens and baths of 2011.  And wow...are they stunning! Check out these beautiful bathrooms:
Love the pretty open shower.

One of the most beautiful baths ever.  Check out that view, I could soak int he tub forever.  I love the mix of the dark and light woods, and the stones around the bathtub.  Its like a piece of enclosed nature.

Again, view from Heaven.

Love this sink.  So original.  The faucet is something I've never seen before.

I love all the white.  And the glass front cabinet is so unexpected in a bathroom.

Such a cool sink.  I love how it slopes downward.  And check out that square toilet.

So calm and peaceful.  

Again, the white bathroom.  So clean and beautiful.

Love these bathrooms! What is your favorite thing in your bathroom?

Images via HGTVpro



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!