Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lonny!

I woke up this morning to a nice surprise in my inbox...my email from Lonny! I've only had time to start looking at the magazine, but as I sit here tonight and watch Grey's Anatomy I'm looking through the archives of pictures, saving many of them for my "future" files. Here are some of my favs:

I love the punches of pink, and the grey sofa and ottoman! And check out that beautiful carpet!

I love the mantel! Again, the pink candlesticks are perfect, and those candlestick holders are just stunning!

Love everything here...check out those lamps! Love the pillows, the floral prints chairs, and the blue zebra ottomans! I'm really likin' that coffee table too, and the books neatly stacked up. I'm not sure if I would like that look in my own house because I like a little cleaner look, but its perfect here.

Not much to say about this besides complete perfection!!

Blue and white looks so pretty together, especially in this room. And I am completing adoring that mirror behind the dining room table!!

I can never get enough white!

Sorry for the picture overload...and that was just the living room section. If you haven't seen Lonny yet...what are you waiting for?!?

All images via Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!