Thursday, September 16, 2010

Candice :)

It's no secret that I absolutely love Candice Olson. Seriously, love. I just recently got DVR, and I have every episode of Divine Design recording whenever it is on. Great thing for me to watch at night before I fall asleep. I just came across a few images of hers, and they have left me stunned as always.


Hello beautiful! I love all the mirrored glass, it looks so elegant. I think this would be the most stunning dressing table.

Welcome to my dining room...I WISH! Black and white are my favorite colors together, and I love when dark furniture is mixed with light furniture. I think it brings such depth to the room. I love the wingback chairs at the ends of the dining table, and that chandelier is simply divine :)

Images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!