Sunday, September 5, 2010

Drooling...

I'm sure most of you have seen this image from House Beautiful, but this tablescape by Marchesa is leaving me drooling.


Seriously, I'm dying right now. I love the pink flowers mixed with the blues and browns of the china, and I love the different heights all the floral arrangements take on. So beautiful. I have had a stack of magazines sitting on my desk that I have been needing to read, and finally got some time over this past week. This image is certainly the winner of them all!

This one is my other favorite, its making me sad for summer already. Here in Chicago we have had an unexpectedly chilly few days, its only 50-something degrees right now. Yesterday I even had to wear jeans and a sweater to dinner. So this beautiful outdoor seating area designed by Kristen Ewart makes me want those warm summer days back.


I just adore that tablecloth, and I love the white patio furniture with the thick pink cushions. Looks like any girl's outdoor spot of heaven if you ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!