Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween

This year, I've been really dying to host a Halloween party. This summer when I would stop in at Goodwill, I would find so many cheap things that I thought could be transformed to make the greatest Halloween decor, so since then I've been burning to have one. Unfortunately, I have a huge exam the Monday after, so its probably not going to happen. :( I was looking tonight through some of Martha Stewart's Halloween decorations, and found some fabulous place settings.





I think this last one would be better for a fall dinner party than for Halloween, but I love the white pumpkins. These pictures are making me want to host a party so badly! I'll have to try to figure something out.

All images via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!