Monday, September 20, 2010

Candice Olson

In my further attempts to procrastinate everything related to school, I found myself wandering around aimlessly online, just clicking here and there. I wound up on HGTV's website, where of course I had to check on Candice Olson's page (my favorite...as you know). I have now found myself dreaming about some of her beautiful bedroom transformations, wishing my room as school was half as cozy as these.


I love the brown pattern everywhere-on the curtains, the pillows, and the carpet. And that chair is fantastic. I'm really liking mirrored furniture lately, maybe this will have to be a consideration for the future (if i could learn to deal with fingerprints...)

I would cozy up by that fireplace and lounge the day away (maybe actually doing some hmwk)

Love the chairs. I think grey is such a soothing color, perfect for a bedroom!

Me wants that carpet!

Ugh...who wouldn't kill to have a master bedroom like this. Its HUGE!

Everything is so beautiful. So tell me...whats your favorite part of your own bedroom, or whats one thing you would change?

All images via HGTV (Candice Olson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!