Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pretty Little Things

So I ended up having wonderful luck at HomeGoods on Friday and came home with a couple of lucky buys. Of course I found a ton more that I wanted...but had to hold off.



These are my favorite purchase of the day, I have been wanting some so badly! I have seen very similar candlestick holders at Anthropologie, but at $10 for the tallest one, these were a much better deal. I wanted more with smaller squares like the tall one, but it was the only one left, so I decided to do a little mix and matching. Now I need some bright pink candles...I think I have seen some at Ikea before? But I can't really remember.



This is one of the best smelling candles ever, I don't even remember where I bought if from, but it is delicious. My whole room smells without even it even being lit. It needed a little plate to sit on, and I found this beauty on clearance for $3.00. I love everything about it, and it is now the perfect home for my yummy candle.

Some new things for the desk. I had originally planned on having the Eiffel tower go somewhere on the bookshelves, but its too tall! I'm not sure I like it on the desk, I still have some rearranging to do, but its Sunday and spring break is over...so its time to head back to school. But I love that pink vase, I need to get some flowers to put in. I'm thinking gerber daisies (my favorite) but I'm not sure. And that little pen holder has the prettiest broken glass design down the side, I didn't really get a good picture of it though. I think it was originally a toothbrush holder and somebody pulled the top part of it off because all the other ones I saw were like that, and it was on clearance. All the better for me!


Picture of the desk with its pretty new decorations. I can't believe its already Sunday...I'm heading back to school in a few hours after dinner with the mother and the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!