Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pink!

I have been seeing images of some fabulous pink rooms lately. Thought I'd share some of my favorites!

I seriously love everything about this room. I love pink and brown together, love the chairs and the brown couch, and especially love the ottoman. Take this room into my house please!

Fit for a queen! I am seriously loving these pink and brown printed chairs. If I can find one in pink and black it may just have to come home with me for my own bedroom!



That chandlier is just massive. I like the subtle pink mixed with the cold and the dated wood. Elegant, without being too overbearing for a dining room.

Apparently, this is the "Red Room" of the White House sometime during the 1960s. Red room turned pink room, perhaps.


I'll take this bathroom any day. It had all my favorite things...the color pink, claw footed tubs, and a chandelier in the bathroom. Yes please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!