Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to School

Because school is back in action and I am left completely unwilling to do any schoolwork, I decided to look at some pretty home office spaces for some inspiration.



I love secretary desks, they are absolutely beautiful. And I love the bright pinks and yellows with the white.

Pretty red and white with plenty of organization

I love love love the white and turquoise blue!! So clean feeling...this reminds me of a beach.

I love the mix of dark and white woods.

Again, I love all the organization this space offers.
All above images via


Pretty in pink

I love this one! Love the black and white, love the wallpaper, love the punch of green...
Images via

And now I should probably get to work in my own very un-inspiring desk and actually get something productive done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!