Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cote de Texas

I came across the most fabulous blog today, Cote de Texas, a blog by a Texas interior designer who is extremely talented. In her most recent post, she posted pictures of Kristen's house, which she had recently worked on. Talk about a fabulous house...I am seriously in love! I'm reposting some images of this stunning house:

I love the colors of this foyer, they are so warm and inviting. The paneling is just beautiful.

The beautiful powder room. You can hardly even tell that is a sink!

Their outdoor living area...what a beautiful place to sit and enjoy that Texas weather! I love the zebra pillows!


And below are some pictures of the rooms that Ms. Joni of Cote de Texas featured of Kristen's house. Her house is absolutely breathtaking!

Just look at this hallway! Who wouldn't want to walk through this everyday. I am absolutely in love with the way she used grommets in between the paneling, I think it give is such a unique look!

Hello gorgeous family room! Let me move in here please!! I love love love those couches with the solid color block in the middle, and I want those curtains!! Also, I love how on the shelves there is a picture hanging in the middle. I saw this on HGTV once and wasn't too sure how I felt about it, but seeing it again I think it is awesome! A few more shots for your viewing pleasure...



Now go visit Cote de Texas and see more of her beautiful work. I can't seem to stay away!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - thanks for the shout out - but I must say - I did not design this house! Kristin did !!!!
    so sorry if you misunderstood.

    thanks again!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!