Monday, May 28, 2012

I'M BACK

Miss me?  I've taken a bit of a break from blogging as I've been sulking recovering, and haven't been doing much of anything exciting.   Having to gimp around on crutches 24/7 pretty much means I've been doing a whole lotta sitting around.  Watching TV, shopping online, all that fun stuff.  I think my credit card may be ready for me to get off my butt and get back to running.

But alas, that is still a no go for a few more weeks.  I've got a recheck scheduled on Thursday, but I'm still in pretty good pain, so I know there is no running in the near future.  I started going stir crazy last week, so I "cleared" myself to start swimming.

It was awesome.  I felt great to get back to doing something, and to know I'm actually burning some calories instead of sitting around consuming them.  Watching me swim is probably quite a sight...I can't really kick with my one leg, can't flip turn because I can't push off the wall with my left leg...its attractive, let me tell you.  I probably look like a fool, but I'm glad to be back doing something.

So stay tuned, now that I'm starting to heal up and have gotten out of my sulkiness, I've got some big things coming.  Get excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!