Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Man Cave

Oh...the dreaded man cave.  Every man's wish, every woman's worst nightmare.  Am I right or am I right? However, I do believe there is a way that "man caves" can be done so that they are stylish and classy, but still have their desired feel.  I mean seriously...nobody wants to be sitting on their old college futons and couches while watching TV, right.  Check out these stylish man caves:
Dark and cozy...but with multiple TVs and a pool table, this makes for quite the entertainment area.
I LOVE this space! The stone bar is just fabulous.

I'm really liking the natural stone apparently.  I could just see an intense poker game going on in this space.
Home theater room?  Looks good to me!

All images via DIY Network




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!