Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bathroom Beauties

So apparently, I've been really into bathroom designs lately.  I feel like these are such difficult rooms to decorate, because each bathroom tends to be so different.  Sizes range from tiny to massive, and placement is often predetermined.  However, I always think you can draw from beautiful rooms, and even if the size is completely different, you can still pull from the beautiful styles.
This space obviously isn't huge, but they designed it well enough to still have a separate shower and soaking tub.  I love the use of the tiles on the wall behind the bath and in the shower.  It makes the room feel very cohesive.
I love the open separate sinks with the vanity in between.  The contrasting colors are fantastic.
I love the hardware on this vanity! And the orange tiles make the room so bright and fun!
So much storage! And I love the open bottom shelves for easy access to towels.
I love the playful zebra mirror in an otherwise neutral bathroom.  Perfect pop on interest to spice up the room!
This room really gives off a spa-like vibe.  Very relaxing.
Very interesting open bathroom.  I must admit, I kind of like the way the tube is sitting.

All images via HGTV







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!