Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Flavored Rooms

Even though it is not technically fall for a few more weeks, after Labor Day hits, I basically consider it fall. So why not start decorating your house with some rich fall colors?  Fall truly is my favorite season...I love the colors, the clothes, and the weather.  My favorite outfit is to be able to wear jeans, a cardigan, and some cute boots.  Hopefully, that fall weather will get here soon.  For now, check out these beautiful fall-colored rooms.
Spruce up a neutral room with some richly colored pillows. 
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this room.  How absolutely stunning?
And its weird...I tend to gravitate towards white, bright and airy rooms.
Dine in style.  I love the wallpaper and that stunning chandelier.  

Images via HGTV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!