Friday, September 2, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Recently, I was given the opportunity to work with Easy Canvas Prints, a fabulous company that will transform your pictures into beautiful canvas prints.  Because I just moved, and I am always looking for new pictures to hang on my wall, I was extremely excited to work with this company!

Easy Canvas Prints is super easy to use.  First, you have to decide what size canvas you are going to choose.  This was probably the hardest part for me, because I was struggling to decide where I was going to hang my future canvas.  One feature that they have that I love is that when choosing the print, they show the size hanging above a standard sized couch.  It helps put dimensions into perspective, which I thought was really useful.

After you decide what size print you will be getting, the next step is to upload your photo from your desktop.  This is easy to do, and the system automatically checks to make sure that the image quality is acceptable.  Nothing would be worse than order a canvas, and having poor image quality.  Fortunately for us, they double check that for us!

After you upload your picture, you can pick the border style, and choose any additional image options you want.  For example, you can make you canvas black and white or sepia, for just a slight additional charge.  After you place your order, you will get an email saying your order had been received, and an additional email letting you know when your order has shipped.  

After I placed my order, I received my canvas extremely quickly.  And let me tell you, I LOVE it!  The canvas is thick and high-quality, and the image looks awesome.  It really is beautiful.  As you may or may not know, my dad passed away when I was younger, so I had a canvas made with one of my favorite pictures of me and him. This canvas now holds such a special memory of me and my dad.
Hanging on the wall.
Cute, huh?

Easy Canvas Prints is seriously an awesome company to work with.  I promise, you will love your canvas print!  These canvas would make great gifts, or would be a great addition to the walls of your house.  My overall rating is 5 stars-easy to order, fast shipping, fantastic customer service, and great quality!!

I received a canvas print in order to complete this review.  However, all opinions are genuinely my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!