Monday, September 26, 2011

Gallery Wall

I have very mixed feelings about gallery walls.  Sometimes, I love them.  But other times I think they look awful.  I think I like them when they are more matchy-matchy, and that they look organized and purposeful.  When they are too cluttered, or too mis-mashed, they make my OCD self go into overdrive.

But then I saw this bathroom:
That gallery wall looks amazing! And it literally fills the entire wall.  I wish I could see it better, but I love the crisp black frames with the white mats.  And from what I can see, all the pictures are black and white too.  I would have thought such a wall could be too overpowering in such a small room, but I absolutely love it!

Tell me...how do you feel about gallery walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!