Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sink Obsession

I love farmhouse sinks. Love love love. I think the very first time I saw them I was a little bit questionable, but now I am obsessed. I'm not sure what it is about them, but they have gone on the "Must" list for my future house.





I think this one is just beautiful! I don't know how I feel about having two sinks back to back like that, but I love the faucets used! And the beautiful kitchen cabinets!




And this copper sink is just beautiful! I saw a hammered copper sink on HGTV once and thought it was stunning, but this is even better! I love the detail! Wouldn't really work with my dream white kitchen, but its stunning either way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, We love your post of the copper sink. Do you have a vendor source. Thanks, Earl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!