Sunday, April 11, 2010

And The Hunt Continues..

...for some freaking nude heels!! I have been search online and have had absolutely no luck. Today I was at home with my mom and we did some running around and made an attempt to find some. Went to DSW first, and somehow among their hundreds of shoes was only one pair of nude heels. One. And while I did like them, they were out of my size, and they were a bit more than I wanted to spend on a relatively boring shoe. Here they are...


I do like how they look, and they are the perfect nude color, but they didn't have my size so it was a no go. Boo. So later the boyfriend and I made a Target run, and I was browsing through the shoes waiting for him to find what he needed. And then a pair of nude heels caught my eye there! For only $29, they were a much better price. But, I didn't like the color as much, and I seeing them, I decided I really liked the patent shine on the ones at DSW. And again...not in my size. I finally just found them online, and I am debating ordering them just so this dang search can be over, but I just can't decide. I just checked the Target shoe's availability in stores, and it is sold out almost everywhere, so maybe I should just get it and be done.

I'm going to have to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!