Thursday, April 29, 2010

anthropologie please

So finals are approximately 4 days away, and all my motivation went out the window about a week ago. Lets be real now, longer ago than that, but this week has been pretty bad. So in my never ending procrastination attempts (err... successes) this week, I have spent way too much time on the anthropologie website. Which is bad, considered I want everything I see.


Simple and elegant. Love the shape.

This is one of my favorites. Seriously, so beautiful. I love the haphazard beautiful painted detail on the bottom.

Perfect for some outdoor summer living. How cute for the back patio?

I'm not sure how I feel about this pattern, but I love the shape of the chair and its legs.

Yes this is a knob. I must admit that whenever I stop in there I always have to check out their hardware. I love the glass color of this little guy

Love this. Come into my bedroom, I have the perfect place for you!

And these little cuties are measuring cups. How awesome?!

Pretty decorations. They would look great on a table in the sun.

This is another one of my favorites. Its a candle holder...the picture below is a picture of it all lit up!

How original!! I love it!

Cream and sugar holder. Love the shapes!

Another knob. How stunning!!

I am absolutely adoring this clock. Most perfect clock ever

Pattern is a bit funky, but I love love love the style of this bench. I would love the fabric to be grey.

Perfect mirror. Rustic and elegant.

I love this bedding!!

I swear the have the most gorgeous shower curtains I've ever seen.



How I wish. Maybe if I actually had a job and an income it would be a more useful wall to spend my time. Now I'm just lustfully dreaming. I should be doing something way more productive, but lets face it...this is way more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!