Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Welcoming Entrance

I think Christmas decorations tend to take over the whole house.  I just love how festive everything is.  Starting with the front door.  Don't miss the opportunity to decorate the front door and front porch for some extra holiday spirit.
Add a wreath and some garland with red and green round ornaments.
Although I would say a wreath is pretty typical on the front door during the holidays, I love the Noel sign hanging next to the door.
Wrap some empty boxes with bright paper and bold ribbons and stick them outside.  Or in this case, buy some that are lighted! So cute!
Anything silver and gold during the holidays is all right with me :)
I love the white!  In areas where its cold, this comes naturally with the snow.  I think this would be so cute and unexpected in areas that are typically without snow!

Images via HGTV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!