Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EdenFantasys: Destination Holiday Shopping

I just know you have heard of EdenFantasys by now right?  If not, you must be living under a rock.  EdenFantasys is your one-stop shop for all of your adult needs.  They seriously carry everything, from lingerie to candles, sex toys to videos...they've got it all!  Plus, they always have products on sale, they offer free shipping on all orders over $59, and offer a free gift with every purchase!  

This year, consider EdenFantasys for some of your holiday shopping.  They recently added a fabulous line of beauty and bath products, and now they even carry makeup!  I was intrigued by the latest editions to their beauty and bath products, so I have ordered a few for myself.  Here are the things I am dying to try.
Whipped body creme in honeysuckle grapefruit.  That scent sounds amazing!  They also have an almond coconut flavor that I bet is delish as well.
Walnut sugar scrub.  I love body scrubs, so this sounds fabulous!
Peppermint lip balm...yummy!

I love how cute all the packaging is on these products as well!  It matches my bathroom perfectly, and I think it would be so cute to have a little tray of all these products out for use.  

Wouldn't these products make a great little Christmas gift?  I always like to have extra lotions and stuff on hand for an unexpected holiday guest because they make a cute and easy present.  This year, check out EdenFantasys for some special people on your Christmas list.  Whether you are looking for something for your best friend or a special Christmas surprise for your man, you're sure to find something you'll love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!